ParentPay – our online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we accept payments online for items such as dinner money and school trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay, you will be able to pay online using your credit / debit card and also through PayPoint.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us improve efficiency, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
Many thanks for your co-operation.
What is My School Fund?
My School Fund is an exciting initiative that combines the spending power of parents, guardians, carers and teachers to help boost your school budget. By activating your free school account, families connected to your school can earn cashback on your behalf, as well as pocketing some for themselves when they spend with participating retailers including Sainsbury’s and Argos. Watch our introduction video below or register now at www.myschoolfund.org.